The BEST Snicker Doodles EVER



Ok, I admit it. I am on a sugar binge. Sigh. Oh well, may as well enjoy it. Not long ago, my friend shared a recipe with me for what I believe to be the best Snicker doodle recipe in existence. Don't believe me? Well try out this cheap and fabulous recipe and judge for yourself. Personally, I think these are good out of the oven, but they are amazing the next day. I'm not sure why, but that has been my experience. They are light and fluffy and not nearly as dry as regular Snicker Doodles. I've seen other recipes out there that are similar, but here is the recipe my friend shared with me:

Cake Mix Snicker Doodles

1 box of white or yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1/4 vegetable oil
white sugar
cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350°

Mix cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil by hand. (kneed with hands if necessary as this gets pretty stiff in the last stages of mixing). Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. (I never have the patience for this, but feel free to do it the right way) Make 1 1/2 inch balls and roll in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon to coat. Place coated balls on greased cookie sheet. Flatten each ball to 1/2 inch. Bake 8-10 minute and remove while soft. Let cookies rest on the tray until cool.

2 comments: