Why I Shop At Grocery Outlet


For those of us lucky enough to live on the West Coast, there is an amazing place to shop for cheap, fabulous food. This store is called Grocery Outlet and they can be found in most cities and towns throughout California and in many West Coast states. One of the reasons I shop there is, let's face it, for the candy. Seriously, they have the best selection of chocolates and other treats that normally would cost much, much more in "regular" grocery stores. On my last trip I picked up Lindt white chocolate bars and this monster Toblerone (pictured on the left). Just so you can appreciate my thriftiness, let me break this down:

Grocery Outlet Toblerone          14.1oz bar          $2.99
Regular Grocery Store               3.52oz bar          $2.79

I hate to admit this, but the HUGE Toblerone lasted all of a day and it was worth it!!
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment