30 Days of Rice Recipes - Hawaiian Rice

I've really been on a web crawl lately. I can't seem to stop my obsession for cheap rice recipes. After perfecting a recent Fried Rice recipe my son likes, I decided to see how many different ways I could make this cheap, comforting food. Today's entry is a version of Hawaiian Rice. Many like red beans in theirs, but my family is not a fan. So here's my version:

Hawaiian Coconut Rice
2 c. Long Grain White Rice
2 1/2 c. Water
1 (14oz) Can Coconut Milk
3/4 Tbsp. Sugar

Place all ingredients in a rice cooker and stir until mixed. Cook in rice cooker until cooker registers that cooking is complete. Fluff rice prior to serving.

1 comment:

  1. I just visited your blog. You have really nice recipes. I will definitely try some of them!
    http://www.twocraziesoneblog.tk/

    ReplyDelete